SPECIAL OFFER: 50% DISCOUNT on any one day trainer-led course AND Book 3 COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF 2 for bookings received between 9 and 24 February 2019. (Lowest price course FREE OF CHARGE).
Choose from: 1. Xero Accounts 2. Xero Payroll 3. QuickBooks Online Accounts 4. Sage Business Cloud Accounts 5. Sage 50 Accounts and 6. Sage 50 Payroll one day training courses.
What Makes Us Special
We have been accredited by the International Association of Bookkeepers with the TOP UK CENTRE award for the IAB Level 3 Diploma in Computerised Bookkeeping examinations.
All of our courses are delivered by qualified Chartered Accountants. We therefore have a 100% Satisfaction Rate with ALL our delegates confirming that they valued the training and that they would recommend the training to others.
"I very much enjoyed the course on Saturday. I thought that the materials and facilities were very professional and the delivery excellent and, although I already use Sage, albeit in a limited
capacity, I learnt a lot in a short time.
If ever you need a verbal recommendation, I would be more than happy to highly recommend your course and training methods."
Unsolicited email received from Debbie who attended the Sage 50 Accounts Module 1 course.
We are therefore confident that YOU too will benefit from our award-winning expert training.
10 12 15 22 reasons for undertaking training at London School of Accountancy:
- We are an award-winning financial training provider;
- All the training is tutor-led classroom training and not online or computer based self-taught training;
- The training is presented by qualified Chartered Accountants;
- We offer training on the latest Sage software: Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2014 (Version 20) and Sage 50 Payroll 2014 (Version 20);
- We offer personal training in small classroom sizes with a maximum of 12 delegates;
- Each delegate has the use of individual Dell PCs;
- We offer practical hands-on training courses designed to get you job-ready;
- All our courses are short, sharp training courses designed to quickly empower delegates with new knowledge and skills;
- The courses do not require any prior Bookkeeping or Accounting knowledge;
Comprehensive course notes are provided;
All the course material is prepared by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants who have been established since 1992;
- A certificate is issued for each course attended;
- We have a long track record; having been established for over 15 years, we have trained up 1,000s of delegates;
- We are a City & Guilds and IAB accredited examination centre;
- Delegates have the opportunity to progress to City & Guilds and IAB examinations;
- Courses are available during weekdays and weekends (Saturday and Sunday);
- We offer on-site training at a company's premises;
- We offer 4 hour crash courses to help with job interviews, etc.;
- We have good road, rail and underground transport links with Ealing Broadway and Boston Manor being the nearest underground stations;
- We have a car park directly opposite our offices with a daily parking rate of
We offer value for money;
We have a 100% Satisfaction Rate with all our delegates confirming that they would be happy to recommend the courses to others.