NEW FOR 2019 - Learn Xero Payroll from Xero Payroll Certified Advisors
One Day Trainer-Led Course - INTRODUCTORY PRICE £350.00 (Normal price £750.00)
SPECIAL OFFER: 50% DISCOUNT on any one day trainer-led course.
Choose from: 1. Xero Accounts 2. Xero Payroll 3. QuickBooks Online Accounts 4. Sage Business Cloud Accounts 5. Sage 50 Accounts and 6. Sage 50 Payroll one day training courses.
1. Saturday 18 May 2019 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
If the above dates are not convenient, please contact us on 020 8567 7733 to arrange alternative dates. We can also offer remote one-to-one training via screen sharing software at a time that is convenient to you (weekdays or weekends).
“Amazing teaching by Raj, so much learnt in one day with lot of patience from Raj." Julia who attended the Xero Payroll course on 7 January 2019.
“I cannot speak too highly of the training you gave us, I would never have been clear without the course and I feel completely confident now. It was perfect, so simple and easy. I am recommending you to absolutely everyone.” Unsolicited email received from Lisa, designer and founder of an Haute Couture boutique, on 29 November 2018. After preparing and submitting her VAT return herself, Lisa later followed up with an email on 12 December 2018: "My only regret is that I did not do this earlier, I have wasted thousands and thousands of pounds on bookkeeping, my business finances are time consuming but as a complete novice your course was so clear and consise."
First hour has been really helpful especially for someone who has not used Xero and is responsible for setting it up.
The course will benefit:
1. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to upskill and improve their job prospects by adding the Xero Payroll training to their CV.
2. Business owners who are hoping to switch to Xero in order to simplify and streamline their accounting and payroll process.
3. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to increase their revenue stream by offering Xero to their clients.
As there are now over 1,000,000 users of Xero software, the emphasis is on providing practical hands-on training which can be applied by the delegates at their own workplace or in their own businesses. All the training courses are trainer-led with the training being provided by qualified accountants. All the course material is prepared in-house by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants.
This one day intensive course demonstrates the extensive features of the Xero Payroll which is incorporated in the Xero Accounts software. Each participant will have the use of their own computer in order to gain hands-on experience of this powerful software.
All the course material is prepared in-house by qualified chartered accountants. Realistic case studies have been devised in order to make the course as practical as posssible.
"I successfully installed the software, sent all the RTI reports and completed my first payroll on Monday. Although the set up was very time consuming, I can safely say that it would not have been possible if I had not done your course." - Unsolicited email received from Samantha who attended the Sage 50 Payroll courses.
THE BIGGEST CHANGE TO PAYROLL PROCESSING SINCE ITS INCEPTION OVER 60 YEARS AGO!
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) have introduced Real Time Information (RTI) which has completely changed the way in which PAYE information is reported to HMRC.
With the introduction of RTI, this information will now have to be submitted electronically to HMRC every time an employee is paid i.e. on a weekly or monthly basis.
Xero Payroll is RTI compliant; by attending this one day trainer-led course, you will master Xero Payroll in a day and will comfortably be able to process employee salaries with ease.
The course will enable you to master Xero payroll.
Although not essential, some knowledge of manual payroll and Xero Accounts will be useful.
A Certificate of Competence will be awarded on successfully completing the course.
Introduction to Payroll
- Explanation of various payroll forms including P11, P45, P46, P9(T), P60, P11D, P32, etc.
- Tax codes and what they mean
- Income Tax Rates and Thresholds
- NIC Rates and Thresholds
- Special NIC rules relating to Company Directors
Introduction to Xero Payroll
- Passwords and housekeeping
- Navigating within Xero Payroll
- Quarterly payment method for small companies
- Implementing change from manual system
- Setting up employees' records
- Setting payment and deduction types
- Setting up departments
Processing the Payroll
- Entering gross salaries
- Entering adjustments including bonuses, staff loans, staff purchases, etc.
- Printing payslips
- Placing employees on hold
- Updating the payroll
- Printing cash and cheque analysis
- Pre and post update reports
- Payroll summary reports
- Departmental analysis
- Printing Form P32, etc.
Starters and Leavers
- Adding new employees to the payroll
- Completing Starter Checklist (old P46) forms for new employees
- Operating the Week1/Month1 tax code
- Removing existing employees from the payroll
- Generating P45s for leavers
RTI - Real Time Information
- Payroll changes introduced by RTI
- How to prepare for RTI
"Raj's training style is very clear and inspired me with confidence." - Jill who attended the Sage Accounts course on 21 August 2018.
"I really enjoyed the training, a useful mix of detail and overall giving a thorough knowledge of Xero." - Peter (FCA - Qualified chartered accountant) who attended the Xero Accounts course on 9 August 2018.
"One-to-one tutoring in a friendly and very helpful manner." - Andrew who attended the Xero Accounts course on 9 August 2018.