FREE Sage & Bookkkeping Training - Normal Fee £1,750.00
Acquire new skills during Lockdown 3 -No prior knowlege of Bookkeeping or Sage Accounts software required.
Available FREE to residents of London Borough of Ealing i.e. Acton, Ealing, Greenford, Hanwell, Northolt, Perivale, Southall, etc.
Sage 50 Accounts
IAB (International Association of Bookkeepers) Level 1 Computerised Bookkeping Qualification
Achieve the IAB (International Association of Bookkeepers) Level 1 qualification in Computerised Bookkeeping which you can use to demonstrate your competence to potential employers.
The highly trained and experienced accountants at London School of Accountancy can help you to quickly acquire new accounting skils during the lockdown and IMPROVE YOUR JOB PROSPECTS.
- All training delivered online during Lockdown 3 via interactive Live sessions with three or four participants.
- Two sessions of three hours per week over 4 weeks with an exam at the end.
- Self study required but support and guidance available throughout including weekends.
- This courses are being funded personally by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants and London School of Accountancy - Normal fee £1,750.00.
- Course start date early-March 2021.
- Apply below to be shortlisted onto our FREE training course.