SPECIAL OFFER: 50% DISCOUNT on any of our trainer-led Live Online courses.
The London School of Accountancy has been established since 1997 and was set up by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants in order to provide short, sharp expert accountancy training programmes.
The emphasis is on providing practical hands-on training which can be applied by the delegates at their own workplace or in their own businesses. All the training courses are trainer-led with the training being provided by qualified accountants. All the course material is prepared in-house by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants which is tailor-made to quickly impart our practical knowledge.
"Very helpful and useful advice in exam technique. The country is missing out by not availing the training provided here." - David who attended the City & Guilds Level 2 Computerised Accounts exam revision course on 23 June 2018.
We excel in the delivery of our award winning fast track Sage Computerised Accounts and Sage Payroll training courses. The emphasis is on providing practical skills by working through real-life case studies.
We are now delivering Xero Accounts training courses which are presented by Xero Accredited Advisors.
All the courses are one day in duration and available during weekdays and at weekends (Saturday and Sunday, 10.00 am to 4.00 pm); the training courses take place at our offices near Ealing Broadway with each delegate having the use of individual PCs. Delegates also have the opportunity to undertake City & Guilds and IAB examinations.
We are also able to provide on-site one-to-one training or a 4 HOUR CRASH COURSE if you quickly need to brush up your skills before a job interview.
Unsolicited thank you letter received from Nina who successfully completed Sage Computerised Accounts courses at Levels 1, 2 and 3 over 10 years ago.
Just a quick note to express my gratitude for allowing me to embark upon your Sage course (Level 1 - 3). I very much enjoyed the opportunity and your invaluable teaching method. It is true to say that it is very intensive course however my expectations were completely exceeded. Location and resources are also perfect.
Many thanks to you Admin staff were also very helpful with the information and advise when I first arrived for an interview. I will not hesitate to recommend your Sage course to friends/family.
Many thanks and best regards.
Nina 5 March 2008
A number of courses are currently available including :
- Xero Accounts
- Xero Accounts - Advanced course for Accountants and Bookkeepers
- 4 Hour Xero Accounts Crash Course (Available at short notice)
- Sage Computerised Accounts - Sage 50 Accounts Professional (Module 1)
- Sage Computerised Accounts - Sage 50 Accounts Professional (Module 2)
- Sage Computerised Payroll - Sage 50 Payroll (Module 1)
- Sage Computerised Payroll - Sage 50 Payroll (Module 2)
- 4 Hour Sage Computerised Accounts Crash Course (Available at short notice)
- 4 Hour Sage Computerised Payroll Crash Course (Available at short notice)
- Manual Bookkeeping
- Manual Payroll
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Computerised Accounts Revision Course plus Exam
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounts Revision Course plus Exam
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Computerised Accounts Revision Course plus Exam
- International Association of Bookkeepers Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- International Association of Bookkeepers Level 3 Diploma in Computerised Bookkeeping
- Self Assessment Taxation
- CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) Processing
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Fast Track ITQ Level 2 - Completed within SEVEN DAYS