SPECIAL OFFER: 50% DISCOUNT on any of our trainer-led Live Online courses.
What Makes Us Special
We have been accredited by the International Association of Bookkeepers with the TOP UK CENTRE award for the IAB Level 3 Diploma in Computerised Bookkeeping examinations.
All of our courses are delivered by qualified Chartered Accountants. We therefore have a 100% Satisfaction Rate with ALL our delegates confirming that they valued the training and that they would recommend the training to others.
"I very much enjoyed the course on Saturday. I thought that the materials and facilities were very professional and the delivery excellent and, although I already use Sage, albeit in a limited
capacity, I learnt a lot in a short time.
If ever you need a verbal recommendation, I would be more than happy to highly recommend your course and training methods."
Unsolicited email received from Debbie who attended the Sage 50 Accounts Module 1 course.
We are therefore confident that YOU too will benefit from our award-winning expert training.
10 12 15 22 reasons for undertaking training at London School of Accountancy:
- We are an award-winning financial training provider;
- All the training is tutor-led classroom training and not online or computer based self-taught training;
- The training is presented by qualified Chartered Accountants;
- We offer training on the latest Sage software: Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2014 (Version 20) and Sage 50 Payroll 2014 (Version 20);
- We offer personal training in small classroom sizes with a maximum of 12 delegates;
- Each delegate has the use of individual Dell PCs;
- We offer practical hands-on training courses designed to get you job-ready;
- All our courses are short, sharp training courses designed to quickly empower delegates with new knowledge and skills;
- The courses do not require any prior Bookkeeping or Accounting knowledge;
Comprehensive course notes are provided;
All the course material is prepared by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants who have been established since 1992;
- A certificate is issued for each course attended;
- We have a long track record; having been established for over 15 years, we have trained up 1,000s of delegates;
- We are a City & Guilds and IAB accredited examination centre;
- Delegates have the opportunity to progress to City & Guilds and IAB examinations;
- Courses are available during weekdays and weekends (Saturday and Sunday);
- We offer on-site training at a company's premises;
- We offer 4 hour crash courses to help with job interviews, etc.;
- We have good road, rail and underground transport links with Ealing Broadway and Boston Manor being the nearest underground stations;
- We have a car park directly opposite our offices with a daily parking rate of
We offer value for money;
We have a 100% Satisfaction Rate with all our delegates confirming that they would be happy to recommend the courses to others.