Advanced Xero Accounts - Learn from Xero Certified Advisors
One Day Trainer-Led Course - DISCOUNTED PRICE £350.00 (Normal price £750.00)
BRAND NEW - This is our Brand New Advanced Xero Accounts course which requires prior knowledge of Xero Accounts. If you are new to Xero, you will benefit from our Introduction to Xero Accounts one day training course.
Advanced Xero Accounts - Interactive Live Online or Classroom Course Dates
1. Sunday 1 November 2020 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
2. Tuesday 17 November 2020 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
If the above dates are not convenient, please contact us on 020 8567 7733 as we can arrange tailor-made courses.
We also offer on-site and bespoke remote access training via screen sharing software. Please contact us on 020 8567 7733.
Our award-winning classroom training courses are back! In respecting the Prime Minister's announcement on slowly returning to normality and in recognising the fact that many of us prefer a more engaging training experience, we have recommenced our popular trainer-led classroom courses with a social distancing policy in place.
However, we will continue to make the option of live online training available to those who are unable to travel to our training cemtre near Ealing, west London. The online training has proved to be equally popular over the lockdown as we deliver the courses live in real time using special screen sharing software. In order to undertake our remote training courses, you do NOT need to have Xero or Sage software but only require internet access.
Please contact us on 020 8567 7733 or complete our Contact Form if you would like a FREE 15 minute demonstration of the Xero/Sage software and the live online training.
How will you gain:
The course will benefit:
1. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to upskill and improve their job prospects by adding the Xero training to their CV.
2. Business owners who are hoping to switch to Xero in order to simplify and streamline their accounting process.
3. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to increase their revenue stream by offering Xero to their clients.
As there are now over 1,000,000 users of Xero software, the emphasis is on providing practical hands-on training which can be applied by the delegates at their own workplace or in their own businesses. All the training courses are trainer-led with the training being provided by qualified accountants. All the course material is prepared in-house by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants.
This is our Brand New Advanced Xero Accounts course which requires prior knowledge of Xero Accounts. If you are new to Xero, you will benefit from our Introduction to Xero Accounts one day training course.
- Setting up new projects
- Recording tasks and expenes
- Recording time entries
- Invoicing clients
- Reviewing project profitability
- Entering expense claims
- Recording mileage claims
- Xero Expenses app
- Reviewing and authorising claims
- Paying expense claims
- Setting up fixed asset categories
- Setting depreciation policy
- Recording fixed asset additions
- Running monthly depreciation
- Fixed asset disposal
- Fixed asset reports
- Setting up different currencies
- Working with multiple currencies
- Setting up foreign currency bank accounts
- Recording multi-currency transactions
- Dealing with gain/losses on exchange
Other Advanced Areas
- Tracking categories
- Repeating invoices and bills
- Setting up bank feeds
- Setting up users
- Importing data