Learn Xero Payroll in a Day from Xero Payroll Certified Advisors
One Day Trainer-Led Course - DISCOUNTED PRICE £350.00 (Normal price £750.00)
5* Google Review by Candice - "Learn Xero Payroll in a Day" Course
"Fantastic Xero Payroll training program, spend this Saturday here doing the payroll module and was sceptical as to the course meeting all my requirements.
I must say leaving at the end of the day, I am most impressed at the completeness of the theory covered, the preparation of the material provided and the additional assistance provide by tutor.
Would definitely recommend this course for individuals and businesses using or moving to #Xero (they offer Sage too)." Candice - Saturday 14 September 2019.
Xero Payroll - Course Dates
1. Saturday 8 February 2020 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
2. Monday 24 February 2020 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
If the above dates are not convenient, please contact us on 020 8567 7733 as we can also arrange tailor-made courses.
We also offer on-site and remote access training via screen sharing software. Please contact us on 020 8567 7733.
Please select the required course from the drop-down below, enter the course date, full names of the delegates, contact telephone number and select "Add to Cart". To add an additional course, select "Continue Shopping" from the cart.
If the above dates are not convenient, please contact us on 020 8567 7733 to arrange alternative dates. We can also offer remote one-to-one training via screen sharing software at a time that is convenient to you (weekdays or weekends).
“Raj's clear explanations really helped me understand the background to tax and payroll rules. I will now be able to answer my employees' questions about the tax they pay." Sabah, a GP, who attended the "Learn Xero Payroll in a Day" course on 13 August 2019.
“Amazing teaching by Raj, so much learnt in one day with lot of patience from Raj." Julia who attended the Xero Payroll course on 7 January 2019.
“I cannot speak too highly of the training you gave us, I would never have been clear without the course and I feel completely confident now. It was perfect, so simple and easy. I am recommending you to absolutely everyone.” Unsolicited email received from Lisa, designer and founder of an Haute Couture boutique, on 29 November 2018.
This one day intensive course demonstrates the extensive features of the Xero Payroll which is incorporated in the Xero Accounts software. Each participant will have the use of their own computer in order to gain hands-on experience of this powerful software.
All the course material is prepared in-house by qualified chartered accountants. Realistic case studies have been devised in order to make the course as practical as posssible.
Introduction to Payroll
- Explanation of various payroll forms including P11, P45, P46, P9(T), P60, P11D, P32, etc.
- Tax codes and what they mean
- Income Tax Rates and Thresholds
- NIC Rates and Thresholds
- Special NIC rules relating to Company Directors
Introduction to Xero Payroll
- Passwords and housekeeping
- Navigating within Xero Payroll
- Quarterly payment method for small companies
- Implementing change from manual system
- Setting up employees' records
- Setting payment and deduction types
- Setting up departments
Processing the Payroll
- Entering gross salaries
- Entering adjustments including bonuses, staff loans, staff purchases, etc.
- Printing payslips
- Placing employees on hold
- Updating the payroll
- Printing cash and cheque analysis
- Pre and post update reports
- Payroll summary reports
- Departmental analysis
- Printing Form P32, etc.
Starters and Leavers
- Adding new employees to the payroll
- Completing Starter Checklist (old P46) forms for new employees
- Operating the Week1/Month1 tax code
- Removing existing employees from the payroll
- Generating P45s for leavers
RTI - Real Time Information
- Payroll changes introduced by RTI
- How to prepare for RTI
We now have a dedicated website for our Xero Payroll Training Courses London.
First hour has been really helpful especially for someone who has not used Xero and is responsible for setting it up.
The course will benefit:
1. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to upskill and improve their job prospects by adding the Xero Payroll training to their CV.
2. Business owners who are hoping to switch to Xero in order to simplify and streamline their accounting and payroll process.
3. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to increase their revenue stream by offering Xero to their clients.
As there are now over 1,000,000 users of Xero software, the emphasis is on providing practical hands-on training which can be applied by the delegates at their own workplace or in their own businesses. All the training courses are trainer-led with the training being provided by qualified accountants. All the course material is prepared in-house by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants.
"Raj's training style is very clear and inspired me with confidence." - Jill who attended the Sage Accounts course on 21 August 2018.
"I really enjoyed the training, a useful mix of detail and overall giving a thorough knowledge of Xero." - Peter (FCA - Qualified chartered accountant) who attended the Xero Accounts course on 9 August 2018.
"One-to-one tutoring in a friendly and very helpful manner." - Andrew who attended the Xero Accounts course on 9 August 2018.