Learn Sage 50 Payroll 2019 in a Day - Module 2 (Advanced)
One Day Interactive Live Online or Classroom Course - £250.00 (Normal price £500.00)
Sage Payroll Module 2 - Course Dates
1. Wednesday 12 August 2020 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
If the above dates are not convenient, please contact us on 020 8567 7733 as we can arrange tailor-made courses.
We also offer on-site training at your offices and remote access training via screen sharing software. Please contact us on 020 8567 7733.
Please select the required course from the drop-down below, enter the course date, full names of the delegates, contact telephone number and select "Add to Cart". To add an additional course, select "Continue Shopping" from the cart.
If the above dates are not convenient, please contact us on 020 8567 7733 to arrange alternative dates. We can also offer remote one-to-one training via screen sharing software at a time that is convenient to you (weekdays or weekends).
This one day intensive course demonstrates the extensive features of the BRAND NEW 2019 version of the popular Sage 50 Payroll software. Each participant will have the use of their own computer in order to gain hands-on experience of this powerful software.
All the course material is prepared in-house by qualified chartered accountants. Realistic case studies have been devised in order to make the course as practical as posssible.
"Perfect, very clear and concise. RTI very useful, FEEL AHEAD OF THE GAME." - Amita who attended the Sage 50 Payroll course.
The course will enable you to master more advanced aspects of operating a payroll system such as Staturtory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), Holiday Pay, etc.
Completion of Sage 50 Payroll Module 1.
A Certificate of Competence will be awarded on successfully completing the course.
Introduction to SSP
- HMRC rules and regulations covering Statutory Sick Pay (SSP);
- Periods of Incapacity and Qualifying Days
- SSP rates and forms
- When to stop paying SSP
- How to process SSP in Sage
- Employment Allowance - Introduced from 6 April 2014
Introduction to SMP
HMRC rules and regulations covering Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP);
Expected Delivery Date
SMP rates and forms
When to stop paying SMP
How to process SMP in Sage
Year End Procedures
- Year End Reconciliations
- Completing Employer's Annual Return (P35)
- Preparing P14s for submission to HMRC
- Preparing P60s for employees
- Online submission of P35 and P14s
- P14/P35/P60 deadlines and penalties for late submission
- Setting up holiday schemes in Sage Payroll
- Monitoring holidays accrued and holidays taken
- Making advance salary payments if someone is on holiday
Other Payroll Issues
- Net to Gross salary calculations
- Correcting errors once a payroll period has been updated
- Amending up tax codes globally
- HMRC approved mileage rates
- Password protection and access rights
RTI - Real Time Information
- Payroll year end changes introduced from April 2013
- How to prepare for RTI