Learn Sage 50 Accounts 2022 (V28) in a Day - Module 1
One Day Interactive Live Online or Classroom Course
Sage Accounts Module 1 - Course Dates
We are able to deliver our courses in-person, live online and on-site at your offices. Please contact us on 020 8567 7733 for one-to-one training available at short notice (weekdays and weekends). SAME DAY OPTION AVAILABLE.
We also offer on-site training at your offices and remote access training via screen sharing software. Please contact us on 020 8567 7733.
Please select the required course from the drop-down below, enter the course date, full names of the delegates, contact telephone number and select "Add to Cart". To add an additional course, select "Continue Shopping" from the cart.
This one day intensive course demonstrates the extensive features of the popular Sage 50 Accounts Professional software. Each participant will have the use of their own computer in order to gain hands-on experience of this powerful software.
All the course material is prepared in-house by qualified chartered accountants. Realistic case studies have been devised in order to make the course as practical as posssible.
The course will enable you to master computerised accounting.
Although not essential, some knowledge of double entry bookkeeping will be useful.
A Certificate of Competence will be awarded on successfully completing the course.
- Introduction to Sage 50 Accounts Professional
- Passwords and housekeeping
- Navigating within Sage 50
- Chart of Accounts
- Coding accounts
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Preparing customer address lists
- Entering sales invoices
- Recording sales credit notes
- Dealing with sales discounts
- Preparing customer statements
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Preparing supplier address lists
- Entering and coding purchase invoices
- Recording purchase credit notes
- Recording purchase discounts
- Preparing remittance advice notes
- Recording sales and non-sales receipts
- Entering supplier payments
- Accounting for cash transactions
- Entering recurring payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up nominal accounts
- Setting budgets
- Debtors and creditors control accounts
- Correcting errors
- Journal entries
- Aged debtor analysis
- Aged creditor analysis
- Monthly management accounts
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Reports
- Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Reconciling the VAT Return
- VAT cash accounting scheme
- Other VAT issues