Sage 50 Accounts Professional - Module 2
To book your place on any of our courses, please complete the Booking Form.
This one day intensive course demonstrates the additional features of the popular Sage 50 Accounts Professional accounting software. Each participant will have the use of their own computer in order to gain a working knowledge of this powerful software.
All the course material is prepared in-house by qualified chartered accountants. Realistic case studies have been devised in order to make the course as practical as posssible.
The course will enable you to fully master computerised accounting.
As this module follows on from Module 1, some knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts Professional will be useful.
A Certificate of Competence will be awarded on successfully completing the course.
- Setting up product records
- Recording Goods In and Goods Out
- Manual adjustments to stock records
- Assigning reorder levels and reorder quantities
Purchase Order Processing (POP)
- Processing purchase orders
- Making amendments to purchase orders
- Dealing with partially completed orders
- Updating stock records
- Entering supplier invoices
- Updating the purchases ledger
Sales Order Processing (SOP)
- Processing sales orders
- Making amendments to sales orders
- Allocating stock to sales orders
- Recording sales invoices
- Recording sales credit notes
- Updating the sales ledger
- Setting up a Fixed Assets Register
- Recording fixed asset additions
- Setting depreciation rates
- Calculating monthly depreciation charges
- Fixed Asset Disposals
- Setting up Departments
- Entering Opening Balances
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Setting up skeleton journals
- Month-End and Year-End routines