Sage 50 Accounts Professional - Module 1
One Day Course - £250.00 (Normal price £500.00)
SPECIAL OFFER: 50% DISCOUNT on any one day trainer-led course AND Book 3 COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF 2 for bookings received between 9 and 24 February 2019. (Lowest price course FREE OF CHARGE).
Choose from: 1. Xero Accounts 2. Xero Payroll 3. QuickBooks Online Accounts 4. Sage Business Cloud Accounts 5. Sage 50 Accounts and 6. Sage 50 Payroll one day training courses.
1. Monday 18 February 2019 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
2. Saturday 23 February 2019 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
First hour has been really helpful especially for someone who has not used Xero and is responsible for setting it up.
Very good indepth Xero training, covered all areas and also some questions about specific requirements. * Raj was brilliant - Highly recommend." - Dhiresh who attended the Xero Accounts course on 27 September 2018.
"Raj's training style is very clear and inspired me with confidence." - Jill who attended the Sage Accounts course on 21 August 2018.
This one day intensive course demonstrates the extensive features of the popular Sage 50 Accounts Professional software. Each participant will have the use of their own computer in order to gain hands-on experience of this powerful software.
All the course material is prepared in-house by qualified chartered accountants. Realistic case studies have been devised in order to make the course as practical as posssible.
The course will enable you to master computerised accounting.
Although not essential, some knowledge of double entry bookkeeping will be useful.
A Certificate of Competence will be awarded on successfully completing the course.
- Introduction to Sage 50 Accounts Professional
- Passwords and housekeeping
- Navigating within Sage 50
- Chart of Accounts
- Coding accounts
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Preparing customer address lists
- Entering sales invoices
- Recording sales credit notes
- Dealing with sales discounts
- Preparing customer statements
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Preparing supplier address lists
- Entering and coding purchase invoices
- Recording purchase credit notes
- Recording purchase discounts
- Preparing remittance advice notes
- Recording sales and non-sales receipts
- Entering supplier payments
- Accounting for cash transactions
- Entering recurring payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up nominal accounts
- Setting budgets
- Debtors and creditors control accounts
- Correcting errors
- Journal entries
- Aged debtor analysis
- Aged creditor analysis
- Monthly management accounts
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Reports
- Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Reconciling the VAT Return
- VAT cash accounting scheme
- Other VAT issues