Learn Xero from Xero Accredited Advisors
One Day Trainer-Led Course - DISCOUNTED PRICE £250.00 (Normal price £500.00)
1. Saturday 22 September 2018 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
If the above dates are not convenient, please contact us on 020 8567 7733 to arrange alternative dates. We can also offer remote one-to-one training via screen sharing software at a time that is convenient to you (weekdays or weekends).
The course will benefit:
1. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to upskill and improve their job prospects by adding the Xero training to their CV.
2. Business owners who are hoping to switch to Xero in order to simplify and streamline their accounting process.
3. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to increase their revenue stream by offering Xero to their clients.
"I really enjoyed the training, a useful mix of detail and overall giving a thorough knowledge of Xero." - Peter (FCA - Qualified chartered accountant) who attended the Xero Accounts course on 9 August 2018.
"One-to-one tutoring in a friendly and very helpful manner." - Andrew who attended the Xero Accounts course on 9 August 2018.
"Cannot fault the course one bit. Raj was great in tutoring the course!" - Terry who attended the Xero Accounts course on 28 June 2018.
"It's given me a good overall understanding of how to use the software." - Katherine who attended the Xero Accounts course on 5 June 2018 after having used Xero for several months in her business.
As there are now over 1,000,000 users of Xero software, the emphasis is on providing practical hands-on training which can be applied by the delegates at their own workplace or in their own businesses. All the training courses are trainer-led with the training being provided by qualified accountants. All the course material is prepared in-house by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants.
- Introduction to Xero "Beautiful Accounting Software"
- Navigating within Xero
- The Xero Dashboard
- Chart of Accounts
- Setting up new accounts
- Setting up new bank accounts
- Housekeeping and setting up new users
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Entering sales invoices
- Recording sales credit notes
- Recurring sales invoices
- Preparing customer statements
- Xero Network Key
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Preparing supplier address lists
- Entering and coding purchase invoices
- Recording purchase credit notes
- Preparing remittance advice notes
- Recording sales and non-sales receipts
- Entering supplier payments
- Accounting for cash transactions
- Entering recurring payments
- Automated Bank Feeds
- Bank reconciliations (what makes Xero stand out from Sage, Quickbooks, etc)
- Setting up Bank Rules
- Cash Coding
- Aged debtor analysis
- Aged creditor analysis
- Monthly management accounts
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Reports
- Customising Reports
- Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Reconciling the VAT Return
- VAT cash accounting scheme
- Other VAT issues
- Online submission of VAT Return to HMRC