Learn Xero from Xero Accredited Advisors
One Day Course - £195.00 (Normal price £500.00)
The course will benefit:
1. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to upskill and improve their job prospects by adding the Xero training to their CV.
2. Business owners who are hoping to switch to Xero in order to simplify and streamline their accounting process.
3. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to increase their revenue stream by offering Xero to their clients.
"Fantastic course, would recommend." - Feedback from our Xero Accounts course on 12 September 2017.
As there are now over 1,000,000 users of Xero software, the emphasis is on providing practical hands-on training which can be applied by the delegates at their own workplace or in their own businesses. All the training courses are trainer-led with the training being provided by qualified accountants. All the course material is prepared in-house by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants.
- Introduction to Xero "Beautiful Accounting Software"
- Navigating within Xero
- The Xero Dashboard
- Chart of Accounts
- Setting up new accounts
- Setting up new bank accounts
- Housekeeping and setting up new users
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Entering sales invoices
- Recording sales credit notes
- Recurring sales invoices
- Preparing customer statements
- Xero Network Key
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Preparing supplier address lists
- Entering and coding purchase invoices
- Recording purchase credit notes
- Preparing remittance advice notes
- Recording sales and non-sales receipts
- Entering supplier payments
- Accounting for cash transactions
- Entering recurring payments
- Automated Bank Feeds
- Bank reconciliations (what makes Xero stand out from Sage, Quickbooks, etc)
- Setting up Bank Rules
- Cash Coding
- Aged debtor analysis
- Aged creditor analysis
- Monthly management accounts
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Reports
- Customising Reports
- Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Reconciling the VAT Return
- VAT cash accounting scheme
- Other VAT issues
- Online submission of VAT Return to HMRC