Learn Xero from Xero Certified Advisors
One Day Trainer-Led Course - DISCOUNTED PRICE £250.00 (Normal price £500.00)
SPECIAL OFFER: 50% DISCOUNT on any one day trainer-led course.
Choose from: 1. Xero Accounts 2. Xero Payroll 3. QuickBooks Online Accounts 4. Sage Business Cloud Accounts 5. Sage 50 Accounts and 6. Sage 50 Payroll one day training courses.
1. Saturday 30 March 2019 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
If the above dates are not convenient, please contact us on 020 8567 7733 to arrange alternative dates. We can also offer remote one-to-one training via screen sharing software at a time that is convenient to you (weekdays or weekends).
"Very helpful and practical course. You can start to use Xero straight away after this highly comprehensive course." - Helena who attended the sold-out Xero Accounts training course on Saturday 19 January 2019.
“I cannot speak too highly of the training you gave us, I would never have been clear without the course and I feel completely confident now. It was perfect, so simple and easy. I am recommending you to absolutely everyone.” Unsolicited email received from Lisa, designer and founder of an Haute Couture boutique, on 29 November 2018. After preparing and submitting her VAT return herself, Lisa later followed up with an email on 12 December 2018: "My only regret is that I did not do this earlier, I have wasted thousands and thousands of pounds on bookkeeping, my business finances are time consuming but as a complete novice your course was so clear and concise."
First hour has been really helpful especially for someone who has not used Xero and is responsible for setting it up.
Very good indepth Xero training, covered all areas and also some questions about specific requirements. * Raj was brilliant - Highly recommend." - Dhiresh who attended the Xero Accounts course on 27 September 2018 in order to move all the business accounting records of a £6m turnover company from Sage to Xero with effect from 1 October 2018.
The course will benefit:
1. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to upskill and improve their job prospects by adding the Xero training to their CV.
2. Business owners who are hoping to switch to Xero in order to simplify and streamline their accounting process.
3. Accountants and bookkeepers who want to increase their revenue stream by offering Xero to their clients.
As there are now over 1,000,000 users of Xero software, the emphasis is on providing practical hands-on training which can be applied by the delegates at their own workplace or in their own businesses. All the training courses are trainer-led with the training being provided by qualified accountants. All the course material is prepared in-house by Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants.
- Introduction to Xero "Beautiful Accounting Software"
- Navigating within Xero
- The Xero Dashboard
- Chart of Accounts
- Setting up new accounts
- Setting up new bank accounts
- Housekeeping and setting up new users
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Entering sales invoices
- Recording sales credit notes
- Recurring sales invoices
- Preparing customer statements
- Xero Network Key
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Preparing supplier address lists
- Entering and coding purchase invoices
- Recording purchase credit notes
- Preparing remittance advice notes
- Recording sales and non-sales receipts
- Entering supplier payments
- Accounting for cash transactions
- Entering recurring payments
- Automated Bank Feeds
- Bank reconciliations (what makes Xero stand out from Sage, Quickbooks, etc)
- Setting up Bank Rules
- Cash Coding
- Aged debtor analysis
- Aged creditor analysis
- Monthly management accounts
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Reports
- Customising Reports
- Preparing quarterly VAT Returns
- Reconciling the VAT Return
- VAT cash accounting scheme
- Other VAT issues
- Online submission of VAT Return to HMRC
"Raj's training style is very clear and inspired me with confidence." - Jill who attended the Sage Accounts course on 21 August 2018.
"I really enjoyed the training, a useful mix of detail and overall giving a thorough knowledge of Xero." - Peter (FCA - Qualified chartered accountant) who attended the Xero Accounts course on 9 August 2018.
"One-to-one tutoring in a friendly and very helpful manner." - Andrew who attended the Xero Accounts course on 9 August 2018.
"Cannot fault the course one bit. Raj was great in tutoring the course!" - Terry who attended the Xero Accounts course on 28 June 2018.
"It's given me a good overall understanding of how to use the software." - Katherine who attended the Xero Accounts course on 5 June 2018 after having used Xero for several months in her business.
"Very Informative and well explained." - Carol who attended the one day Xero Accounts course on 12 May 2018.